
Ellie Rose has been begging to have a lemonade stand all summer. I could not stand at the end of our barren street all day long waiting for someone to come by and buy some lemonade. Last Friday when I got home from work Ellie was selling knives and forks at the end of the road. Needless to say none were sold. We woke up Saturday morning and got dressed to go tailgating at MSU. A bright idea popped into my head. I asked Ellie if she would like to have a lemonade sale at Michigan State. She was so excited. She make a poster and decided to sell the lemonade for 10 cents. I thought it was a liitle low, but was not going to argue with our young auntropronewer. We ran to the store and bought cups and lemonade. We had 80 cups, so I told Ellie that we could make 8 dollars. She was so excited! WE set up, the girls held the sign and people came by. Nobody had 10 cents, but many people had dollars, so the girls got a 90 cent tip. We had a blast! At the end of the day they had made 40 dollars. Ellie decided she wanted to buy new clothes with her money, so we went to a mom to mom sale. She got a bunch of new clothes. HEre is one of the outfits she chose. A tutu! What fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment