You would not know it in these pictures, but a few minutes later...Ellie got the bug. She was down and out all day Saturday and most of Sunday. Poor girl. We're just hoping Kennedy does not get it! YUCK!!!
So sorry to hear about the bug. Cant update my blog right now. My pop up blocker is going crazy and so I can't do anything right now that requires something to pop up. I promise to update as soon as I get it fixed :) Let's see if we can get together sometime over our break! The girls are overdue for a play session.
1 comment:
Jana -
So sorry to hear about the bug. Cant update my blog right now. My pop up blocker is going crazy and so I can't do anything right now that requires something to pop up. I promise to update as soon as I get it fixed :) Let's see if we can get together sometime over our break! The girls are overdue for a play session.
Post a Comment